People purchase life insurance for many reasons, but most importantly it’s not for you. Life insurance is designed to help your loved ones financially after you die.
You wouldn’t drive your car without insurance. So, why would you risk not having life insurance? Which would matter more to your family — the loss of the family car or your death? Everyone needs life insurance. The question is, which kind is right for you? There are different types of life insurance including term life and whole life.
Whole Life Insurance
- Provides coverage for your entire life
- Builds cash and loan value with premium payments
- Premiums never increase while you own your whole life policy
From retirement to the end of your life, you don’t typically need term life insurance because your whole life policy is still there to help pay for your final expenses.
Term Life Insurance
- Provides coverage for a limited period of time
- After that period, policyholders typically pay increased premiums to continue coverage
- Usually less expensive than whole life insurance
If the loss of your income would negatively impact those who depend on you, we recommend you purchase a term life policy with a whole life policy to help take care of your family financially.
Why Do I Need This Protection?
Did you know that the average cost of a funeral is $8,343*? Also, cremations run from $700-$15,000 depending on the services**. These costs are in addition to your other final expenses, such as unpaid debts, remaining mortgage, and medical bills. Can your family afford these expenses after you’re gone? Would they be able to continue their current standard of living without you? Life insurance not only provides money for the funeral, but also for these other expenses.
What Does Green Bee Insurance Offer?
We offer a complete line up of all types of life insurance including:
- Guaranteed issue plans
- Whole life plans
- Final Expense plans
- Family and individual plans available
- Policy can’t be canceled as long as premiums are paid on time
- Policies that have long term care hybrid features and more